Friday, November 18, 2011

My Bucket List


After watching the movie, The Bucket List, I was inspired to create one of my own. Though not nearly as epic as Edward and Carter's list, my list has a lot of aspects to it that I hope will challenge me to get out and explore the world and God's amazing creations as well as others that are just random things that I would like to accomplish. As I complete my bucket list, I will create a blog to describe my experiences and what I potentially have learned from them. Some of the following are already complete, so I will start their blogs now! Don't forget, this list is not complete yet! I plan to add to it as new goals and aspirations are discovered. Enjoy!

1) Visit Australia
2) Throw a shrimp on the barbie.
3) Hold/touch a Koala Bear
4) Visit England
5) Visit Bethlehem
6) Visit Jerusalem
7) Change A Life
8) Read the whole Bible
9) Shop in New York
10) Watch the stars on a beach: Complete:)
11) Find a conch shell
12) See an autopsy
13) Ride a horse
14) Do a puzzle with no picture: Complete:)
15) Visit France and Italy
16) Take an amazing picture
17) Learn to play the piano
18) Win more than $10 on a lottery ticket
19) Help a homeless person
20) Learn how to speak Chinese (just a few words will do!) 
21) Hold or pet a monkey
22) Visit the Mall of America
23) Ride a snow mobile
24) Have my dream job
25) Have an unforgettable Spring Break: Complete:)
26) Meet Oprah Winfrey
27) Own a jet ski
28) Watch fireworks from a boat 
29) Swim with a dolphin
30) Scuba dive
31) Visit Hawaii
32) Learn how to cook.
33) Love Dove chocolates sayings.(live by them!): Complete:)
34) Eat sushi without complaining
 35) Take part in a cruise.
36) Dedicate a star to someone. Complete! (though not official..)
37) Go bungee jumping. 
38) Marry the love of my life.
39) Visit Africa
40) Go Kayaking
41) Go ice skating. Complete!
42) Visit California
43) Learn to play the piano.

Go make your own bucket list and share it with me:) Dream like you will live forever, but don't forget to live like you were dying as Tim McGraw says. (If you have not read the book yet, you should!) In the meantime, enjoy the song:)

No comments:

Post a Comment